A Poll: What Do You Think?
OK, here are some options being discussed in the wake of the Tampa meeting where a majority of those CP National Committee members voting refused to defend the CP’s 100 percent, no-exceptions, pro-life Platform.
Which option or options do you favor and why? Or do you have other options? If so, what are they and why? Please let us know.
- Try to replace those in the Party who betrayed and refused to defend the Party’s 100 % pro-life, no exceptions on abortion, Platform.
- Form another Party.
- Form a non-party group like the Christian Constitution Society, formed by Alexander Hamilton in the later years of his life. One advantage here is such a group not wrapped up in legal red tape designed by Democrats and Republicans to exclude third parties from participating in the political system.
- Focus in some way – new party or private group – on state issues with less attention to local and national issues.
- Focus in some way – new party or private group – on local issues with less attention given to state and national issues.
- Focus in some way – new party or private group – on national issues with less attention given to state and local issues.
- Forget politics at any level and focus on your own family, teaching them a Christian worldview. Or, if you have no family, teach someone else’s family a Christian worldview.