“The American View” Radio Program
“The American View” is a weekly, one-hour, nationally syndicated program, distributed by “Radio America” to more than 35 cities in 22 states. It addresses current events and issues from the perspective that America’s roots stem from God, the traditional family and a Constitutional Republic.
Co-hosts Michael Anthony Peroutka and John Lofton take issue with many of the political and media elite from the right and the left as they tackle these topics with knowledge, wit and humor. This fast-moving program also features hard-hitting interviews from a non-partisan, principled perspective. Both men believe the Democrats and Republicans are two Big Government peas-in-a-pod who have left the American people with no real political choice at all about anything.
Michael A. Peroutka
Michael Anthony Peroutka, a former Federal employee until he realized that what he was doing was un-Constitutional, was the Presidential candidate of the Constitution Party in 2004. He graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law and is the co-founder of “The Institute On The Constitution,” a nationwide educational program about our important founding document. Peroutka is also on the Board of Trustees of The Conservative Caucus Research, Analysis & Education Foundation. He lives in Maryland with his wife Diane and their three children.
John Lofton, a “recovering Republican” who lives in Maryland, once worked for George H.W. Bush and former Sen. Bob Dole at the Republican National Committee. He has been a columnist for the “Washington Times,” Editor of the “Conservative Digest” magazine and Editor of the American Conservative Union’s “Battleline” newsletter. Lofton has also been an adviser to the Presidential campaigns of Michael Peroutka and Pat Buchanan.
Yes, we Podcast!
Do you have a portable MP3 player? Then take the latest episode of our radio show with you! Don’t have one? No need! It will work just with your computer. There are several Podcast/MP3 managers available, the most popular is Apple’s iTunes and subsequent Music Store. A few alternatives are listed below.
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes.
- Click here to try out Odeo, to manage your Podcasts.
- Click here for The Pod Lounge
- “The American View”: We Visit Candidates’ Forum Asking Important Questions: What Is Role Of Government? Where Does Law Come From? Is There Law Higher Than Man’s Law? Michael Anthony Peroutka, Pastor David Whitney and John Lofton discuss the answers the candidates gave. Your comments, suggestions are welcome. 07/16/10
- Special Edition: “The American View:” The Elena Kagan Supreme Court Nomination Michael Anthony Peroutka, Pastor David Whitney and John Lofton discuss this nomination and the more important questions: What is the role of a judge? What is true Law? Where does it come from? You’ll also hear several sound bites relating to the Kagan nomination. 06/25/10
- 251: INTERVIEW: Craig Pittman Re: His Book “Manatee Insanity: Inside The War Over Florida’s Most Famous Endangered Species” 03/27/10
- 250: Christians Campaign As Christians! — Out-Of-The-Closet Bible-Believers! Iowa Family PAC’s Bryan English Explains Bizarre Strategy In This (Gasp!) On-The-Record Interview! 03/20/10
- 249: INTERVIEW: One Of The Good Kennedys, Walter Donald, Re: New Book “Nullifying Tyranny,” Co-Authored With His Brother, James Ronald 03/13/10
- 248: INTERVIEW: Dr. Anthony B. Bradley Re: The Need To Liberate Black Theology From Its Racist Victimology 03/04/10
- 247: “American Conservative Union’s” Acceptance Of Pro-Abortion, Homosexual CPAC Co-Sponsors More Evidence Of Anti-Christian, Moral Decadence Of “Conservatism” 02/27/10
- 246: Tea Party Ramblings Show Palin Is Political Version Of “Mad Hatter;” NOT Pro-Life (Ignores Abortion), Is Neocon Warmonger, Two-Faced On Big Government, Constitution 02/20/10
- 245: George Washington Said Homosexual Sodomy In His Army An “Infamous Crime” Deserving “Abhorrence, Detestation” — Obama, Gates, Top Brass Say No, Let’em Serve Openly! 02/13/10
- 244: So, How Did We Get Godless, UnConstitutional Government Drowning Us, Our Children And Their Children In A Tidal Wave Of Red Ink? 02/06/10
- 243: INTERVIEW: Carl Moehler Of “Open Doors” Ministry Says Yes, Of Course, U.S. “Christian Leaders” Bashing Iran Increases Danger To Christians In Iran! 01/30/10
- 242: The Pro-Life Movement 37 Years After Roe —Where It Has Been, Where It Is, Where It Needs To Go 01/23/10
- 241: INTERVIEW: Joel Vaughan Re: His “Inside Story” Book On The Rise And Fall Of The Christian Coalition 01/11/10
- Christian Brit Hume Suggests Christianity Might Help Tiger Woods; MSNBC’S Keith Olbermann Reacts Like A Vampire Confronted With A Crucifix! 01/09/10
- 239: Sad To Say, Pat Buchanan Continues To Drink “War On Terror” Kool-Aid, Advocate Torture; Doesn’t Understand The American View Of Law And Government 01/02/10
- 238: Like Father, Like Daughter: Liz Cheney Also Lies About “Torture” Telling Lies That are Easily Shown To Be Lies 12/19/09
- 237: “Global Warming” Big Lies/Hysteria A False Religion Whose Cult Followers Worship “Mother Earth,” Seek New World Order Paid For By Our Tax Dollars 12/12/09
- 236: Obama/Afghanistan: It Is Simply A Bald-Faced Lie To Say Our Country’s Life (“Vital National Interest”) At Stake In Afghanistan 12/05/09
- 235: INTERVIEW: Judie Brown, “American Life League,” Corrects The Record On The Stupak Amendment Which Is NOT Pro-Life 11/28/09
- Season Nine: Progs 201-234 Radio Program Archive - Season Eight - Programs 201 - 234 11/27/09
- Season Eight: Progs 176-200 Radio Program Archive - Season Eight - Programs 176 - 200 03/31/09
- Season Seven: Progs 151-175 Radio Program Archive - Season Seven - Programs 151 - 175 10/01/08
- Season Six: Progs 126-150 Radio Program Archive - Season Six - Programs 126 - 150 04/05/08
- Season Five: Progs 101-125 Radio Program Archive - Season Five - Programs 101 - 125 10/13/07
- Season Four: Progs 76-100 Radio Program Archive - Season Four - Programs 76 - 100 04/07/07
- Season Three: Progs 51-75 Radio Program Archive - Season Three - Programs 51 - 75 09/23/06
- Season Two: Progs 26-50 Radio Program Archive - Season Two - Programs 26 - 50 03/27/06
- Season One: Progs 1 - 25 Radio Program Archive - Season One - Programs 1 - 25 09/30/05
- Order CDs of “The American View” Radio Program
to our Podcast via iTunes. If you don’t already have iTunes, you will be taken to Apple.com to download it. Or if you don’t want to use iTunes, try Odeo
What is a Podcast
According to Apple, “Podcasts are radio-style shows — some from major media, others from passionate individuals — delivered over the Internet to your computer. Unlike streaming audio, which requires you to listen in real time, podcasting lets you control how and when you hear your favorite shows.”
You do not need a portable MP3 player to subscribe to a Podcast - all you need is an MP3 player that can handle Podcasts, like iTunes
, and your computer. A high-speed connection will help, but it’s not required. Most episodes of “The American View” are 10 megs.
With a free subscription, it’s quite simple - new episodes and those you may have missed are immediately available and, depending on your preferences, can be downloaded automatically for you. If you have an iPod or other portable player, the Podcasts are synched just like music - automatically.