Stephen G. Peroutka
Articles by Stephen G. Peroutka
- The Ninth Annual Pro-Life Appreciation Night 09/23/10
- Stephen Peroutka: Defund Racist Agenda Of Planned Parenthood! 07/01/08 “It sickens me to admit that racism is very much alive in this country, but we must all face the truth, ” said Peroutka, after viewing the You Tube video where Planned Parenthood employees were ‘excited’ to accept donations specifically earmarked to kill black babies.
According to the National Black Pro-Life Union, Planned Parenthood reached the billion dollar mark in earnings last year. More than 330,000 million dollars of that was money given to them by the federal government.
- NPLAC Implores President Bush To Withdraw Miers Nomination; Correct Flawed Process 10/14/05 The time has come for President Bush to realize and accept that his nomination of Harriet Miers to replace retiring Justice Sandra Day O’Connor on the Supreme Court was ill-advised and he should withdraw her nomination. With 45 million children’s lives lost to abortion, the stakes are simply too high to gamble on another ‘stealth’ candidate. If the president remains reluctant to take this step, then NPLAC believes that Ms. Miers should then remove herself from this process.
- Miers Nomination Jilts Pro-Lifers, Instead of ‘Jolt’ to Supreme Court Status Quo 10/04/05 While Ms. Miers may be satisfactory to President Bush, there is nothing in her record that should satisfy pro-lifers. It is incumbent upon President Bush to provide irrefutable proof that his nominee is, in fact, Scalia- or Thomas-like, and that he has not reneged on his campaign promise.
- Roberts’ Words Give Abortion Foes Reason To Be Wary 08/09/05 We will be told that NARAL hates him, so shouldn’t we love him? Maybe I will come to love him. Maybe I will come to believe that Judge Roberts is the first step in bringing this country back to a respect for life. Perhaps Judge Roberts will be the liberator of the doomed unborn whose numbers still exceed 1 million per year in the United States alone. Perhaps you’ll see me on that bandwagon. But not right now.
- Cruel and Unusual Punishment: The Starving of Terri Schiavo 03/16/05 Nothing is more important to the pro-life movement than the story of Terri Schiavo, the unfortunate young woman who suffered a brain injury some 15 years ago, and basically is on “death row” in Florida. As it stands now, Mrs. Schiavo has been given a death sentence for Friday, March 18, by Judge George Greer, who has mandated that Schiavo’s estranged husband, Michael Schiavo, may order her feeding tube permanently removed on that date.
- Bush Is An Honorable Man Friends, pro-lifers, judiciary committeemen: Lend me your ears! I come to praise John Roberts, not to bury him. The evil that men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones. Say it ain’t so for Judge Roberts! The noble Bush hath told you that Roberts is pro-life. If so, NARAL would consider it a grievous fault.
- Stephen G. Peroutka’s “National Pro-Life Action Center” Gives All Senators Five Crucial Questions To Be Asked Of Supreme Court Nominee John Roberts Prior to the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on Judge John Roberts’ nomination to be Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Stephen G. Peroutka’s National Pro-Life Action Center (NPLAC) — the uncompromising voice of pro-life America on Capitol Hill — delivered copies of its report, “Five Questions That Judge John Roberts Must Be Asked,” to every member of the United States Senate. The report details the origin of the questions, why they play such a key role in understanding a nominee’s judicial philosophy, and what the correct answers would be